Rental & terms & conditions for use of Hydrotherapy Hot tub or private use of Swimming pool
Thank you for choosing Medi spa for your Hydrotherapy treatments, we have worked hard to create a place for people to come and use our Facilities for one off visits or whilst you come to stay with Camping. We have the following rules to ensure safety for our guests and we are keeping in mind your safety & enjoyment.
Check in time is 15 minutes minimum before Treatment to ensure you have the relevant forms filled in if you have not downloaded them from the website prior to your arrival. If you happen to be late to arrive this is taken with your time scheduled and allocated.
Cancellations a minimum of 72 hours notice in writing for all cancellations by emailing email@example.com. When you book & pay online the system will create you a receipt andbooking confirmation.
SWIMMING POOL & SPA DISCLAIMER
I/ We fully understand the potential dangers that swimming pools and spas present to infants, children, teenagers and adults, I/We fully understand and agree to abide by all Hydrotherapy rules listed below and any rules posted. I/We agree to hold the property owners/ management/ Individual therapy centre owners completely harmless against any loss, damage, or expense, including without limitation, solicitor fees, cost of litigation resulting from Any injury resulting from all spa and pool accidents or incidents occuring at the property.
I/We agree to Shut the pool room door after use, turn off the lights and power to the shower cabin. We agree to replace the hot tub lid after use.
I/We agree an adult must be present & supervise any children or teenagers in the swimming pool spa area. We may ask for young children maximum 3 children to one adult bathing ratio. I/We agree to NEVER leave a child or teenager unattended on the property.
Swimming pools & spas can be extremely dangerous for unsupervised children and teenagers, as well as adults swimming alone. Swimming pool accidents happen to anyone, regardless of swimming ability, therefore we require that the following rules are strictly adhered to:
1. All Children and teenagers, regardless of swimming ability, are to be constantly supervised by an adult that can swim and is able to jump into the pool to assist a child in danger of drowning.
2. Keep your mobile nearby to you to call emergency services in the event of a swimming pool spa accident. All Adults must know the house address.
3. Swimming alone is not permitted, regardless of swimming ability or age.
4. Do not leave any toys in the pool or spa when the pool or spa is not in use. Toys are an invitation for children to explore an unattended pool.
5. No running or jumping around the pool or spa area, this has wooden decks and on cold days and evenings this can be a slip & trip hazard.
6. Be familar with pool rescue protocols.
7. Be familar with emergency CPR, Clare whom attends the site is First Aid Trained if you choose to call for her assistance in an emergency however this is by your say so in an event and will be recorded.
8. No glass objects near the spa or pool area, may we ask you to place on a side table.
9. Alcohol beverage consumption is NOT permitted in the pool or spa. Persons under the influence of alcohol must not enter the spa or pool.
10. Please notify us of any potential danger around a pool or spa area that may be present.
11. For sanitary purposes, we respectfully request that all children that are not fully potty trained wear swim pants.
12. We must ask you to shower before hand if you have make up hair products, deodorants perfume, it contaminates the water and makes it unpleasant for other bathers.
13. We do NOT allow bathers with Fake tans this contaminates the spa & pool area.
Important reminder: do not take your eyes off any children in the swimming pool or spa area. Pools and spas are extremely dangerous for unsupervised children and teenagers.
It is expressly understood and agreed that neither the owner of Said premises, nor agent shall be liable for any damage or injury to the renter of the Zone allocated for their family or their Guests. It is understood the owner or agent is not responsible for any personal property left by the clients renting the facility.
Every effort has been made for accuracy in our advertising on the site and and any other websites.
I/ We fully understand everything outlined above, I/WE agree to abide by all swimming pool rules, I/We agree to be bound to all terms listed above.____________________
Please click this link to read the form and sign for all people within your group, please share amongst your friends and family Guests attending.