No time to use sunbeds? or have the winter blues with not being able to get a tan out in the sun? No worries and no problem at all. Our beauty therapists can apply you with a Spray Tan within minutes to our clients, transforming your pale skin to the most luxurious golden bronze on all skin tones. Our Spray Tan therapists can advise you on how to get the most out of your Spray Tan treatment and how to keep the colour for longer. Please see the Document below on before and after care.
Great option for everyone men and women!
Get that sun kissed look in minutes with a Spray Tan. Choose from different shades listed below and look as if you’ve just jump straight off the plane.
Reasons people may choose to have a spray tan:
- Vacation or holiday
- Going out
- keeping your tan look over the winter months and all year around
- special occasions
- Safe for your skin and your life
- it’s simple
Take a look at these top five reasons to get tanned today:
1. You’ll feel good. Once you’ve left the tanning booth you’ll feel amazing about your skin and your body confidence will sky rocket. The moisturising ingredients in our special spray tan formula will feed your dry skin and replenish it with a hydrating blend of natural substances – they smell amazing and they’ve been created to allow colour development to occur quickly. As simple as it sounds, you will feel great when you look great, so seize the moment and book a luxurious treatment today.
2. You’ll hide your blemishes. A well applied spray tan can hide light scars and, in some cases, cover up stretch marks. If you apply some bronzer over the areas that need camouflaging a little more, you’ll be left with perfect sun kissed skin.
3. You’ll look slimmer.
4. All year round colour. You can achieve a streak-free tan at any time of the year if you opt for a sunless tanning session! No matter whether it’s snowing, raining or hailing outside you can look like you’ve just returned from a holiday in a sunny setting.
5. It’s safe. The ingredients in spray tanning formulas are non-toxic, which means you can apply them to the skin without worrying about the after effects. You will never have to be concerned about skin cancer or other illnesses that are related to over exposure to the sun.
Choose from tones below:
Spray Tan Before and After Care
It is very important to take care of your skin/tan before and after your spray tan, for maximum results. If all steps are not followed it may effect the development of the spray tan. Here are some great tips to help get the best tan possible. This will tell you how to prepare for your tan as well as maintaining it! Remember the spray tan solution is not a sun screen. It is important to apply sunscreen over the spray tan when in the sun for long periods of time!
Preparing for a Sunless Application
- Exfoliate skin at least 8 hours before your sunless session to smooth skin for even tanning results. Spend a little extra time on knees, elbows, feet, and hands.
- Shave at least 6 hours before your sunless tanning session. We always suggest shaving with soap and water only — no shaving cream, as shaving creams contain lanolin (an oil) that acts as a barrier between the tanning solution and the skin.
- Any waxing should be done 1-2 days prior to your sunless tanning.
- If skin is dry apply a light water based lotion lightly and evenly to skin at least 2 hours prior to your sunless tan.
- Do not apply oils at any time prior to or after your sunless tan.
- Remove make-up prior to your sunless tanning application for best results.
- After your sunless tan wear dark loose fitting clothing.
- Do not wear wool, nylon, or silk during or after your sunless application and for at least 8 hours as DHA may react with these fabrics and cause staining.
- After Your Sunless Application Wait at least 8 to 12 hours after application before you shower. This will allow time for the self-tanning reaction to occur on the skin.
- Don’t worry if you see color wash off from your first shower, this is normal. What you see washing off is the immediate cosmetic bronzer and what is left behind is a beautiful sunless tan.
- Do not apply moisturizer until after your first shower, for this could affect the immediate reaction of the sunless solution on the skin and cause streaking.
- Do not exercise until after your first shower.
- Moisturize daily, especially after bathing, to maintain your sunless tan. For best results use a water based moisturizer. Don’t use oil based moisturizers, they can cause blotchy areas.
- Do not exfoliate skin for at least 48 hours after your sunless tanning application. When you do exfoliate, do so gently and evenly to preserve an even sunless tan.
If sun-bathing remember to wear a sunscreen. Sunless products do not contain sunscreen. Although you look like you have a tan, you will still need a sunscreen to prevent your skin from burning.
How to Maintain Your Spray Tan :
Spray tans can last from 4 – 10 days if cared for correctly. To maintain your tan, make sure that you moisturize and use CORRECT products. Using the wrong products can cause your tan to fade quicker than normal.
The following is a list of body care products that could potentially have a fading or blotchy effect on your spray tan. This is only a guide and not every client will have an issue with these items or products:
- AHA products
- Anti-acne products that exfoliate or dry the skin
- Anti-aging products that exfoliate skin
- Bar soaps
- BHA products
- Retin-A products
- Body Hair Bleach Products
- Toners containing Alcohols or Witch Hazel can lighten tan
- Facial masks & exfoliating scrubs
- Body spray, perfumes, and bug spray when they are sprayed directly on skin. We recommend that you
- spray your clothing or spray into the air then walk through.
- Hair inhibiting Lotions can cause your tan to yellow
- Exercising often or large amount of sweating can cause your tan to fade faster, especially in body fold areas.
- Makeup remover cleaning products or oils
- Submersion in hot tub or swimming pool and sometimes even habitual long hot baths.
- Using a loofah, mitt, scrub etc. for daily washing
- Waxing unwanted hair or depilatory hair removal products
- Online on our site under appointments
- by phone
Please let us know what shade you would like so that we can be sure we do have it in stock.