Medi spa Therapy healing centre terms and conditions
1. General We ask that you please read your email from us carefully, for camping our system sends separate emails for each booking. Note: this includes your check out day as extra email Make sure you read the email carefully. The system Applies one Email per night *camping *pod *lodge polite notice: if you stay 3 nights you will get three separate emails and one for check out.
2. Purchase of goods terms and conditions Our site is governed by Trustwave for security of data and card information against Fraud misuse online website Cancellations and Refunds No refunds can be given After the time of booking for Camping, lodging, pods, Bell tent stays, If you book & pay for a treatment class or service or product on offer, and decide to cancel for any reason we normally ask for 48 hours notice of cancellation, any failure to inform us of the cancellation within the 48 hours, we will keep 50% off the original Treatment.
3. To rearrange your appointment for services on massage, camping stays there is a £10.00 booking fee (rescheduling fee) to rebook for any reason to administer your changes date and services. To schedule we need your card Details Refunds Cannot be given if you are unable to attend due to inclement weather or the decision to cut short a holiday which has been previously paid for.
4. Please note for treatments we ask members visitors to arrive 15 minutes prior to appointment for hydro sessions, watsu, massage healing to ensure the consultation form filled in, and you have your complete Treatment time, if you are late for any reason we will commence the treatment for the time left, in order not to delay the next possible client. Phone: 0114 438 2746 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5 Retail products, we only offer a refund if the product is NOT used or opened by the packaging in any way. We use Trust wave for security of data and card information When purchasing Goods through the E commerce Section for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, in the 1st instance please email us to confirm you would like a Refund or a Replacement item, We ask you to keep the product Same packaging or do NOT wear the item. We will offer you a Refund For Retail products or a Replacement in some instances not all, but not for treatments or camping. For camping we Take Full payment in advance to secure your Stay, via the online booking system or Voucher companies once booked There is no refund. Note original giving, Groupon, Wowcher, living social, mighty deals, if you choose not to fill in the form via the Front home page on the website We may refuse your booking, as sometimes Refusal can offend.
6. We keep all data safe confidential under Data protection act. When you Arrive for any services if A voucher customer please being your Voucher with you to confirm Validity.
7. Written policy about Abuse in the work place Medi spa has a zero Tolerance Abuse policy within its centre, when calling our Centre, our therapists may have learning disabilities, or areas that could be classed as Discrimination, We ask you to respect our religious and spiritual beliefs as we would yours, as we accept all walks of life and faith ourselves, however under our human rights we will not accept any abuse or Derogatory language to our selves or others about us. We have a Duty to look after protect our Therapists and yourself.
8. We will do our best to give relevant concise information when making your enquiry. If for any reason you Are unable to use the Voucher for Groupon, wowcher, living social etc, check your java is up to date, not using a phone or I pad as many functions Are not Available on Tablets. Due to the size of the website. clear Cookies and your cache and update Browsers and updates. If you Are able to buy a
voucher online you are able to follow the process for redemption using the links Process Terms for voucher customers please use this form for massage, treatments, lodging camping and short stays Please allow a 3-7 day turn around for bookings. If you take offence or do NOT wish to fill the forms in or use the online booking system or provide payment, we are unable to book reserve Treatments or Camping for you. We won’t not accept or tolerate threatening Behaviour verbal or Written Harassment verbal abuse, or a potential customer to our members place. We do our best to treat people with kindness in our care, and accept people from all walks of life & set of Trauma’s Sorrows, if anyone threatens do this or else mentality you will be Refused as a member. Please be Compassionate to ourselves and others, if we make a mistake We will always Endeavour to Replace repair or Refund Full or partial Amounts .Dependent on what you bought in relation to our T & C and Services we have on offer. Our policy is to treat all our clients with the utmost respect and care. We will take every step necessary to ensure that your stay with Medi Spa is a pleasant and rewarding experience.
9. We have a strict customer confidentiality policy to ensure that your privacy is maintained at all times. Whilst it is necessary to hold information about our clients and their treatments, we ensure that every Precaution is taken to secure your information and ensure that it is not shared without your consent. Under data protection act 1998.
10. Health & Safety is very important for every visitor whilst they are on their stay here. We conduct a Health and Safety risk assessment (guided tour) on common areas and on stays sign a form to confirm you are in site (this Document is signed at point of sale carbon copy form) we can ensure that your stay with us is enjoyed to the maximum. We have general and specific indemnity insurance that covers all of our treatments. Public liability and in any accident we ask you to fill in our book for health and safety on site. For some of our treatments we may ask you for a Patch test before the treatment commences. If this is required we normally ask you to visit us at least 48 hours before. If you are unable to receive the treatment of your choice we can usually find a more suitable alternative. We like to provide a nice relaxed atmosphere and we do ask all clients whilst here to unwind and let us pamper and take care of you. Voucher deals will state the therapist available at their discretion we can refuse any voucher client, if they become abusive or simply NOT wish to fill in our online Redemption form as above, for data protection reasons. And to look after our staff and yourselves our members that use the use the centre. 11. To book your own appointment go to website for flexibility to choose dates and cancel your own appointments/ (terms and conditions within email receipt) Please note: Medi spa can be awkward to locate as most satelite navigation systems are unable to locate us please familiarise your self with the address the map is within the website we are on the road with Rivelin Pub, and bottom of liberty hill, and long lane if this helps. map to Medi spa on the website and within email and there signs outside the property and flags in spring and summer months.
12. Access the drive up to the gate you will find a sign with a phone number on it to ring us. 0114 4382746 someone will speak to you and come open the gate for entry to the centre they will collect the T&Cs fully completed and signed from you and show you around the site and the toilet, pool room, shower extra ( please be aware that sometimes we are in with clients so you may receive instructions in your email that explains what to do) if you have any questions please ask we ask once we show you around and you are unpacked that you move your car to the back car park for others to come in and unpack or the side of the lane we have a lay by or the edge of the drive if you need a quick exit to see people or go out, for any reason. please see below other instructions: . if you need hot water please ask we can supply some for you please clean up after yourself on the field do not leave garbage around we have bins, we ask do not leave bottles cans, or disposable bbq on or around the land or in fire pits, this carries a charge for litter. please clean up after yourself in the bathroom. don’t leave toilet roll all over the floor. or sanitary napkins on the floor Their is a garbage can in the bathroom. Sanitary items NOT to be flushed down the toilet as this can block drains, and maybe chargeable to you, toilets are checked, and if raining or muddy we wait until everyone has left if wearing boots in the toilet area. would appreciate if you wipe the seat if you leave anything on it. We would appreciate if their is any concerns or problems to come speak to us. if the toilet and shower needs to be cleaned again. please let us know its does get cleansed daily several times a day you any other concerns please come speak with us and we all sort it out we are NOT a drive around camp site, you will need to bring something with you to carry your
things on the field. you may want to bring some toilet roll with you in case you need it ( we do put some out but in case in the middle of the night you needs some you may wish to get some and bring some with you. People sometimes like to steal things even off medispa we found over the yrs not sure why but It happens.
13. There are cameras around the site and can be used in some instances in a court of law.
14. Please make sure your booking is correct. As well as the nights your staying. if their is an issue please let us know. At the time you get your email confirmation so we can adjust change it if we make any mistakes. We are NOT a hotel .we are self catering your responsible to look after yourself when camping we are spiritual retreat, and we would expect you to have some form of holiday or camping insurance to cover you or your items.
15. Facility’s: PLEASE NOTE: we have one shower you have to time right ( that is why we have from 10- 15 tents on we don’t control when people shower. But we ask everyone to be friendly kind to another when you stay, makes the experience more enjoyable for everyone. have one toilet in the cabin, and can have two portable ones in busy times for children or people had a few to drink and cannot make it to the toilet.( please note cant control people whom drink and have to use the toilet a l we have a wash up sink outside cold water , if you need hot water please use shower water or ask we will boil you some.
CAMPING CHECK IN TIMES: 13.00 – 15.00 & 17.00 – 19.00 CHECK OUT TIMES: 10.00am
16. If you wish to save over the year on Treatments and services you may purchase a membership for the level of discount you require. Or points rewards system, or our own offers available to our members.
17. Medispa Terms & conditions In these terms and conditions the following terms have the following meanings; “Visitor” means the person named on our Booking confirmation and members of your party and also any occupants to our therapy centre, or camping lodging pod stays. The pod” refers to simple wooden pre-sited form of shelter/ accommodation “Tent pitch” refers to an area designated for your tent to be pitched on. “Ti pi or bell tent” refers to a tent supplied by medi spa for your stay. “group” refers to an organised group with an accountable leader. Agreement means the agreement between Medispa and the visitor /members terms and conditions. Medi spa permits the visitor to occupy the pod or bell tents, lodge, or camping for the period shown on the email booking confirmation Each email relates to one night stay Example 3 nights stay will equal 4 emails, one for each night, one on the departure, please check for mistakes immediately on your booking confirmation, Failure to inform Medispa will result in the issue Relating to you checking the booking. The visitor will be responsible for all payments and for any damage whether caused by the visitor or his or her party. References to “party” in these terms and conditions will include the visitors family, servants, agents, or guests. The visitor agrees to make his or her party aware of the conditions. booking and payment All pod, camping, lodges, bell tents, treatments Services are paid in advance. The booking should be made in one name only and that person (the visitor) shall NOT without the written consent of Medispa assign the booking, the visitor must be over 18yrs of age at the time of the booking, Teenagers are welcome under the consent of the parent and booked by the parent or Guardian. Once Booking is confirmed by phone a email Receipt will be sent with the terms and conditions and Relevant information related to your visit. We have a 48 hour cut off for bookings. Special Requests must be made in writing in email. Medispa reserves the right to cancel, Re-arrange change your pitch or Accommodation. Or refuse your booking or ask you to leave, as refusal can sometimes offend. Facilities Sometimes facilities Described on the Web site may be withdrawn for reasons such as maintenance, bad weather or lack of demand at the discre
tion of the Centre management team. Cancellations and Refunds please note for treatments we ask members visitors to arrive 15 mins prior to appointment for hydro sessions, watsu, massage healing to ensure the consultation form filled in, and you have your complete Treatment time, if you are late for any reason we will commence the treatment for the time left, in order not to delay the next possible client.
18. Keeping green & tidy Fire Trays and BBQ’s must ONLY be emptied on to the site’s large Camp Fire Circle, or left for staff collection following your departure. (Do NOT empty into hedgerows). Or the fire we do not want to speak to you or charge you for the clean up please be sweet and take your bags to the big red bin tapped up from foxes and animals. Please do not put disposable BBQ into the fire pit in the middle of the field discard into the bin Please do not burn BBQ or fires on the grass or made a fire out of Medi spa Hire BBQ We must ask you not to put live trees bush, into the fire pits. This can cause extra fumes sparks, and we must ask you to camp at least 20 ft away from the fire. We must ask you to supervise your children at all times, around the fire, and we do not and will not take any responsibility for non supervised children. All waste must be recycled and separated using the blue bins provided near the site office. Love the site – LEAVE NO TRACE. Alternatively, take your Un-recycled waste home with you. Persons found dumping will be charged. We must ask please do not place baby wipes and sanitary items in the toilets please use the bins provided and excessive use of toilet roll, please protect our Environment then our environment always looks after you. , please land in the car park if someone does not come out to greet you at your Vehicle within 5 minutes please call us on 0114 4382746 . Check out time is 10.00am on the morning of Departure, unless having Treatments on the last day of your stay. Please return all keys items to a member of the medi spa team. Quiet times From 22.00 – 7.00 am, all Guests are asked to keep noise down between these hours. Anyone causing a nuisance may be asked to leave. How to get to the site The map is on the front of the website to See the place and obtain a road map click the link as we are not on any GPS system. There is signage as you are near the location.
19. Loss of visitor property Except indicated Medispa cannot be held Responsible for loss damage to any belongings or for injury sustained by the visitor or members of his or her party during their stay on the campsite. Any missing items or left behind must be collected or asked and ask us to collect or keep safe, failure to do so we take it you did not mind leaving it or forgetting it. You must contact us within 48 hours. In some instances we given things to charity if left too long. Medispa Excludes liability loss or damage to any belongings, or for death or injury sustained to the visitor or members of his or her party during their stay at the campsite except to the extent that such injury or loss or damage to any belongings is caused by the negligence or wilfully default of the visitor and /or the visitors party. We insist you have insurance for your personal items, your caravan and tent and holiday insurance to cover you and your family for loss or injury whilst on holiday camping or staying with us.
20. Pets are NOT permitted on our site, unless by discretion of the owner. No pets allowed inside the Camping area or lodging or pods. Visitor obligations The visitor agrees to keep the area clean and tidy and rubbish litter free, the visitor agrees to keep the area or Space they used communal or place they stay in same state of repair and condition as the commencement of the booking period, (reasonable wear & tear excepted) the visitor agrees to pay for any damage loss and charged to your Debit or credit card. The visitor must allow Medispa and or its Agents Access to the camping or lodging areas for reasonable cause & explanation, on any reasonable notice save in emergency when we Require immediate Access it must be granted. In the event you have Gone out, left items and other people will check in we will collect your belongings and place in Black Bags for you to Retrieve. Fire Safety outdoor Barbeques, fire pit hire, or bring your own communal use areas We do allow open fires, these are the visitors responsibility, including lighting any common areas and must be supervised by an adult at all times. Barbeques are permitted outside your tent or around the grounds as long as they are not on the grass. For fire Safety cooking should be done ideally outside the Tent, pod and Camping areas. Smoking is not permitted in the lodges, bell tents, pods, please smoke outside Do
not leave Cigarette ends on the floor or grass. 21. Please bring a torch with you there is lighting however Tents have wires that can be a tripped over are hazardous in the evenings. Guidance on fires Barbeques Fire safety should NOT Stop when you leave your home Carelessness outdoors can have fatal Results. Fires Can be Beautiful but Also Dangerous if lighting fires outside your tents or using communal Areas, you the visitor agrees to take complete responsibility for your Guests within your group. Barbeque Safety To avoid injury or damage to property or tents. Make sure your Barbeque is in good working order Keep a bucket of water or Sand at the side of your tent for emergency Make sure your Barbeque is laid flat and not on the grass or area likely to burn if accident occurs. Never use petrol or paraffin to start or retrieve a fire, only use firelighter or matches and a source of light form of a lighter. Keep children garden games away from the cooking area. Never leave a Barbeque unattended After cooking make sure the Barbeque is cool before trying to move it Empty the ash into a bucket , do not leave disposable on the Grass or wire racks. Place in red large bin on the drive all Rubbish when Finished. Ensure your Tent are far enough away from the next camper, normally about 22 ft to 6 metres if unsure and you picked your own spot you can make A Designated Area if you wish for groups. Of tents. Pool Disclaimer terms and conditions if you have a pool booking with us please Do Not open the pool yourself please some and get us if the pool is not open . we will open the pool for you. Do not close the pool we will close the pool please see the signs on the walls in the cabin. If you break anything your are responsible for it.
22. I/ we fully understand the potential dangers that swimming pools and spas present to infants, children Teenagers and Adults. I/we fully understand and agree to abide by all hydrotherapy rules listed below and any rules posted. I/we agree to hold the property owners/ management/ individual therapy Centre owners completely harmless against any loss, damage or Expense including without limitation solicitor fees, cost of litigation resulting from any injury Resulting From all spa and pool accidents or incidents occurring at the property. I/we agree to shut the pool room door after use, Turn off the lights power to the shower cabin, and in the event of hot tub bathing Replace the lid after use. I/we agree an adult must be present & supervise any children or Teenagers in the swimming pool area Areas, we may ask for young children maximum of 3 children to one adult Bathing Ratio. I/we agree to never leave a child or Teenager unattended on the property. Swimming pools and spas can be Extremely dangerous for unsupervised children and teenagers as well as adults Swimming alone. Swimming pools accidents happen to anyone, regardless of Swimming ability, therefore We Require that the following rules are Adhered to. 1. All children and teenagers, regard less of swimming ability, are to be constantly supervised by an adult that can swim and is able to jump into the pool to assist a child in danger of Drowning. 2.Keep your mobile nearby to you to call emergency services in the event of a swimming pool spa accident, all adults must know the house address. 3.Swimming alone is not permitted, regardless of swimming ability or age. 4. Do not leave any toys in the pool or spa when not in use. Toys are an invitation for children to explore an unattended pool. 5.No running or jumping around the pool or spa area, this has wooden decks and on cold days and evenings this can be a slip & trip hazard. 6. Familiar with pool rescue protocols. 7.Be familiar with emergency CPR, clare is available to assist, if you choose to call for her assistance in an emergency, however this is by your say so in an event it must be recorded in the medical book. 8.No glass objects near the spa or pool area, may we ask you to place on a side table. 9. Alcohol beverage c consumption is NOT permitted in the pool or spa area, people under the influence of alcohol must not Act inappropriately or cause that might cause injury to themselves or others. Please notify us of any potential danger around a pool or spa area that may be present 1. For sanitary purposes, we respectfully request that all children that are not fully potty trained to wear swim nappy pants. 2.We must ask you to shower before hand if you have make up hair products, deodorants per fume it contaminates the water and makes it unpleasant for bathers. 3. We do NOT allow bathers
with fake tans this contaminates the spa and pool area. Important reminder: do not take your eyes off any children in the swimming pool or spa areas. Pools and spas are extremely dangerous for unsupervised children and teenagers. ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMERS: It is expressly understood a and agreed that neither the owner of said premises, nor agent shall be liable for any damage or injury .
23. Every effort has been made for the accuracy in our advertising on the website and marketing material we produce. I/we fully understand everything outlined above, I/we agree to abide by all swimming pool rules, I/we agree to be bound to all terms listed above. Please click this link to read the form and sign for all people within your group, please share amongst your friends and family Guests attending. KIND NOTICE: if using the pool the cover will be removed prior to use, we do not let visitors open close the pool because the Cover is Tricky for novice persons, please ask for assistance if you wish to use the hydro jets to swim against or have a massage.
24. Comments and complaints Every reasonable care will be taken to ensure that the camping cabin pods, Lodges, amenities are presented to a high standard, should the visitor find on arrival there is a problem or cause for complaint, the visitor should immediately contact one of the campsite Staff. Reasonable steps will be taken to assist the visitor. Medi spa will NOT normally make any re funds In respect of complaints made after the visitor departure from the campsite if the visitor did not make the problem or complaint known to the local contact during the holiday period. If the visitor wishes to comment on his her stay or suggestion please ask for a comments feedback form this can be completed and given to the staff, or place your suggestions in writing in email. Medispa do not permit visitors to write on social media their complaints when they have not Followed the terms and conditions. We do not drive around our Campsite you will be asked where to park for ease movement of other visitors using the site. if you have a complaint in view of Facebook has a Spying issues stalking and using operative to slander business in cia platforms like these, and Allows #NSA and also hacking and criminal activity as a company we have had some Fake customers sent to us to occupy our pages make negative comments when they have either
1. Not been to our home /business ever before or used by government or agencies to harm others we had that before, and we take a tough stance on slander and Defame of bullying or asking others to do comments when they not been to the centre.
2. We have had CIA FBI buying vouchers acting as fake customer or come to stay to then use against me and gang stalking by police malicious fake com plaints, or people go into facebook whom never been or make up lies, and we had government uk harm us via social media and known reported in the news and my friends family aware of the crime done to ourselves. But I apologize in advance if I have two official trolls we call clowns, if you ever see us defending ourselves, we have been victims of stalking trolls slander defame throughout face book google, twitter.
3. Or Try to rape harm abuse we will not allow anyone to tolerate such behaviour and you will face prosecution.
4. We kindly ask if you have a complaint please put into writing via email, not on social media DO NOT USE FACEBOOK TWITTER TRIP ADVISER, GOOGLE, LINKED IN, or any medispa listed for advertising TO SLANDER DEFAME this tends to lead to legal action against the offending party for not adhering to our T & C IF you have a Grievance or complaint this must be done face to face with the therapist during or after the treatment with your concerns, or issues, if you do not say something we take it your satisfied You may write to us in confidence, in email this is private email and as such lies or fabrications, or exaggerations may result in witness or third party individuals, or our camera system being used in a court or law in Extreme cases. If you prefer to ignore our T & C then you may face Liable Civil law suit for lies defame & slander.
5. We may refuse Groupon or voucher customers, you do not become a client of medispa until booked, And sometimes Refusal can offend. Once booked you become a basic member. Additional disclaimers Every effort has been made for accuracy in our advertising on the site and any other associated Website or links.
Prices can be altered at any time. Right to evict Medispa reserves the right to ask the visitor and his or her party to leave the campsite (without compensation being payable to the visitor or any member of his or her party) if it deemed necessary by Medi spa where there is such a serious breach by the visitor of the agreement or where their behaviour is such as to endanger the Safety of other visitors or members or staff. If any complaints made by other visitors in respect of anti-social behaviour unreasonable damages or fire/cooking restrictions not being observed, medispa is entitled to Terminate this agreement (without compensation being payable to the visitor or any member of his or her party. Concert goers or staying out late We recommend people that are attending the concert and staying on the campsite, be mindful when returning late at night to keep the noise to absolute minimum. Any damage to the area, communal areas, Barbeque, pods, or bell tents, lodge must be paid for (see tariff of charges Severance If any provision of this agreement is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part the validity of the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected. No tenancy The agreement is for the holiday period or length of stay and is not intended to create the relationship of landlord and tenant between the visitor & medispa trust.
The visitor shall not be entitled to a tenancy or to any assured short hold or assured tenancy or any statutory protection under the housing act 1988 or other Statutory security of tenure no or upon termination of the agreement. Medi spa will not be responsible for any loss or damage to the visitor or Group in which you head, or damage to your property or vehicle using the campsite. All visitors are advised to obtain the appropriate holiday insurance cover. Governing law The construction validity and performance of the Agreement shall be governed by the law of England and wales and both parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Uk courts. List of charges for damages or theft on separate form attached Bookings are taken on a debit or credit card, this is stored within our online booking system, in the event of damage, a charge will incur and you will be sent a receipt in email. We run the centre not for profit to build a perpetual motion centre that provides an income for our therapists, and our members to enjoy, and in becoming a visitor you then have access to our internal offers with Medi spa personally. These are Called PROMO CODES.
In case we require your details:
Name on card: ———————————————————
16 Digits on card: ——————————————————
Expiry date: ————————————————————-
Security code: ———————————————————–
Please note keep yourself and your Belongings safe at all times, and your Vehicle. By signing this youare Accepting Medispa Terms & conditions
Forms you may require Doctors permission letter for contraindications ( take to doctor prior to a appointment if you feel it’s a requirement ) Doctors permission letter Risk assessment for Group activities / pool parties/ children parties Risk assessment Pool Disclaimer: Permission to take photography: memories of the visit are emailed to the client after visit: Treatments forms are found on TREATMENT PAGE WITHIN SITE PRIOR TO ARRIVAL MAP to find us: most satellite navigation systems do not find Medi spa Google Map Medi spa: Watsu Videos: Our site is governed by : Trustwave for security of data and card information against Fraud misuse online website , Google plus, & Facebook , our blogger . please like and check for our online offers Facebook: Google +: pinterest: Please provide times and dates your a available Please make sure your: full name , address , and Phone number.
List OF CHARGES FOR DAMAGES OR THEFT :
THE POD KEY NOT RETURNED: £20.00
KEY FOR THE LODGE NOT RETURNED: £20.00
BROKEN DISHES:(PER DISH) £5.00
BROKEN GLASSES:(PER GLASS) £2.00
TENT STAKES OR PEGS NOT RETUNED: £5.00
DAMAGES TO THE RENTED BBQ: £15.00
(NO LIGHTING FIRES IN BBQS THIS DESTROYS THE BBQ) FOR COOKING ONLY: £10.00
DO NOT THROW YOUR TRASH OR DISPOSABLE BBQS INTO THE FIRE PIT IF CAUGHT YOU WILL BE CHARGED: £5.00
DO NOT STUFF FOOD IN THE SINKS OR TOILETS OR SHOWERS ( IF FOUND THAT YOU HAVE YOU WILL BE CHARGED): £20.00
PLEASE TAKE YOUR RUBBISH TO THE BIN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE DRIVE (IF WE HAVE TO CLEAN YOUR RUBBISH UP WE WILL CHARGE YOU :(PER BAG) £5.00
POOL COVER REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT:
(YOU MUST ASK TO HAVE THE POOL COVER REMOVED. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH THE CONTROLS )
TOUCHING THE CONTROLS: £5.00
DAMAGING THE POOL COVER SLIGHTLY : £150.00
DAMAGING THE POOL COVER COMPLETELY : (NEEDS REPLACEMENT) £2000.00
DENTS AND MALICIOUS DAMAGE TO THE GAZEBO: £150.00 DAMAGE TO THE LODGE ROOM/ CAMPING LODGE/ BELL TENT: £150.00
CAMPING/ CAMPLODGE/ BELLTENT/ TENTS/ MASSAGE ROOM:
DAMAGE TO THE LODGE ROOM/ CAMPING LODGE/ BELL TENT/TENTS/ MASSAGE ROOM CAMPLODGE/ CAMPING POD: £200.00
BELL TENT: £150.00
MASSAAGE ROOM DAMAGE OR ANYTHING STOLEN : £250.00
EXTRA LAUNDRY WASHES FROM POD /TENT/ BELL TENT: £50.00
MISSING ITEMS FROM LODGE / POD / BELL TENT: £150.00
CHEKOUT LATE CHARGE : £20.00
DAMAGE TO GROUNDS/ FIREPIT / POOL AREA: £120.00
STEALING INCENCE/ CANDLES / TOLIET ROLL: £35.00
CLOGGING THE TOILET: £150.00
CLOGGING THE SINK: £150.00
DAMAGE TO BATHROOM/ SHOWER ROOM: £120.00 WATSU PADS STOLEN : £50.00
The email you receive you can either print off sign it and give to us on arrival of your stay, in case you forget we have the back copy to sign and fill on arrival to confirm you have read the website, links, email and your debit card or credit card can or may be charged in view of any breaks in the terms and conditions.
Medi Spa Team
Print Document: ( Click Below)